GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS - RYZLINK HOTEL
The General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “GTC”) govern the contractual relationship between Vinařství Fučík s.r.o., IČ 01568060, with its registered office at Purkyňova 74/2, Prague 1, as the service provider (hereinafter referred to as the “Provider”) and a natural or legal person accommodated (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer"). The subject of this relationship is the accommodation in the Ryzlink Hotel, Zlámalova ul., Mikulov (hereinafter referred to as the "Hotel"). Vinařství Fučík, s.r.o. is the Hotel operator. The GTC become a part of the pre-contractual arrangements upon commencement of talks between the Provider and the Customer, and a part of the Accommodation contract (hereinafter referred to as the "contract") upon its conclusion (acceptance of the order/booking).
1. Pre-contractual arrangements include the reservation of the stay, negotiating its terms and acceptance of the final booking by the Provider.
2. Accommodation bookings can be made by the Customer in electronic form via the online web interface at www.hotelryzlink.cz, via e-mail communication or in person at the Hotel reception.
3. By accepting the booking within the online web interface, via e-mail or in person at the Hotel reception, the Provider expresses his consent to the provision of the ordered services to the agreed extent, and at this moment the contract is concluded.
By concluding the contract, the Provider is obliged to provide the Customer with services specified in the contract (hereinafter collectively referred to as "accommodation" or "services") and the Customer gains the right to use these services and is obliged to pay the Provider the agreed price.
Arriving at accommodation
1. Upon check-in, the Customer obliged to present his ID, passport, or other photo ID at the Hotel reception. Once the Customer fills in the registration card, the Provider will complete the Customer´s check in and provide him with further information on accommodation.
2. An integral part of these General Terms and Conditions are the Accommodation Rules and Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the "Accommodation rules"). The Customer is obliged to comply with all provisions of the Accommodation rules. The document is also available in a hard copy in each Hotel room. The Customer confirms that he has read and familiarized himself with the Accommodation rules.
1. In case of online booking through the online web interface at www.hotelryzlink.cz , the Provider is entitled to demand a collateral in the form of pre-authorization of the Customer's payment card. Card pre-authorization serves to secure the reservation of accommodation and no amount is deducted from the payment card at the time of pre-authorization. Card pre-authorization also serves as a collateral for the Provider in case of non-arrival of the Customer to the Hotel, his late cancellation of booking or non-payment of all obligations. In these cases, the Provider is entitled to authorize the payment corresponding to the amount of the Customer's obligations, without the Customer´s presence, to which the Customer gives his consent by pre-authorization of the payment card.
2. In case of booking accommodation via email, the Provider is entitled to request a deposit for booked services. If the deposit is not duly paid by the Customer, the Provider reserves the right to cancel the agreed arrangement by written notice of cancellation emailed to the Customer.
3. The Customer is obliged to settle the agreed amount for the accommodation upon check-out.
4. According to the Act on the Registration of Sales, the Provider is obliged to issue a receipt to the Customer.
5. In the event of early termination or interruption of the stay by the Customer, the Customer is obliged to pay the Provider the full agreed amount.
6. All amounts to be paid are in Czech crowns (CZK). The exchange rate for foreign currencies is governed by the CNB foreign exchange rate list valid for the given day (“buy”). In case of credit card payment, the exchange rate may differ depending on the rate used by the issuing bank.
1. Cancellation means the cancellation or modification of an accepted and confirmed accommodation booking.
2. Booking must be cancelled in writing or via email (by the Customer and Provider alike).
3. If the Customer cancels his booking, he is obliged to pay a cancellation fee to the Provider; the amount of which is calculated based on the price of canceled services, including VAT, as follows:
For individual bookings:
-the cancellation by the Customer is free of charge if made at least 7 full days prior to the scheduled day of arrival;
-the cancellation by the Customer made less than 7 full days prior to scheduled day of arrival, or a no-show - the cancellation fee is 100% of the total cost of the booking (i.e., full stay).
For group bookings (3 and more rooms):
-the cancellation by the Customer is free of charge if made at least 20 full days prior to scheduled day of arrival of the group;
-the cancellation by the Customer made 19-10 full days prior to scheduled day of arrival of the group- the cancellation fee is 50% of the total cost of the booking (i.e., full stay);
-the cancellation by the Customer made less than 9 full days prior to scheduled day of arrival of the group, or a no-show of the group - the cancellation fee is 100% of the total cost of the booking (i.e., full stay).
4. The cancellation fee will be charged to the Customer by means of a receipt/charge slip. The Provider is entitled to use the Customer´s deposit to pay the cancellation fees or charge the Customer´s pre-authorized card. If it is not possible to pay the cancellation fees or their part in this way, the Provider has the right to send an invoice with the amount due to the Customer and the Customer is obliged to pay the invoice within the period specified.
5. The Provider is entitled to cancel the booking for serious reasons only. If the Provider cancels the booking at least 7 full days prior to scheduled day of arrival, the Provider will return the paid deposit to the Customer, or the Customer has the right to receive compensation for the damage suffered. If the Provider cancels the booking less than 7 full days prior to scheduled day of arrival, the Provider will return the deposit to the Customer and compensate the Customer for the damage incurred, up to a maximum of CZK 5,000. Under no circumstances whatsoever will either party be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages including, without limitation, lost profits, or revenues.
1.The Provider has the right to withdraw from the contract with immediate effect (in full or in part) if:
-the Customer violates the contract, these General Terms and Conditions (GTC) or the Accommodation rules in a material way, or
-the Customer repeatedly violates any obligation agreed to in the contract, GTC or the Accommodation rules, or
-the Customer continues to breach such obligation despite the Provider's appeal, or
-if the Customer´s payment remains due for more than 5 days after the due date.
2. In the event of damage to the room or its equipment, the Provider has the right to demand compensation from the Customer for the damage. The value of each room´s equipment is detailed in a written record available at the reception.
3. The details and data provided in the Provider´s presentation materials are informative and do not affect the content of the contract concluded between the Provider and the Customer.
4. In case of discrepancy between the Accommodation contract and the GTC and / or the Accommodation rules and regulations, the Accommodation contract prevails.
5. The Provider, in accordance with the provisions of § 14 of Act No. 634/1992 Coll. on Consumer protection, informs the Customer (as a consumer), about the option of out-of-court dispute resolution for consumer disputes, arising from contracts concluded with the Provider, by means of the Czech Trade Inspection Authority (www.coi.cz), with its registered office at Štěpánská 567/15 , Prague 2, Postal Code 120 00. Further subjects to this case of mutual disputes, according to the nature of the dispute, may be the relevant trade licensing offices performing trade licensing control, and the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz), with its registered office at Lt. Col. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7.
6. If the relationship established by the Accommodation contract contains an international (foreign) element, the parties agree that their legal relationship is governed by the law and legal regulations of the Czech Republic. This does not affect the consumers’ rights arising from the applicable legislation.
7. If Accommodation contract or the law obliges one party to notify or communicate any matter to the other party, such notification or communication may be made by means of telephone, fax or electronic data message or e-mail, which does not require an electronic signature or electronic mark.
1. The Provider has the right to send commercial communication and information related to the Provider's services, products, or business to the Customer´s e-mail address only if the Customer has given his explicit consent to receiving such marketing information – either upon online user account registration, expressly agreeing by ticking the checkbox before submitting the booking to the Provider, or expressly agreeing when concluding the contract in person at the Hotel reception.
2. The provision of personal data is voluntary, and the Customer has the right to refuse such provision. The provision of personal data for the purposes of compliance with the Provider's legal obligation under the Accommodation contract and Act No. 565/1990 Coll., As amended, and Act No. 326/1999 Coll., As amended) is mandatory.
3. In case of voluntary provision of personal data, the Customer has the right to withdraw his consent in writing at any time. The Customer has the general right to obtain from the Controller the erasure of personal data concerning him without undue delay if the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which they were collected or otherwise processed, or if the Customer requests erasure of his data. The Customer who discovers or believes that the Provider is processing his personal data unlawfully has the right to request explanation in connection with the processing of his personal data and in particular the right to request correction, addition, erasure or blocking of personal data. The Customer also has the right to access his personal data. If the Customer requests information about the processing of his personal data, the Provider is obliged to provide this information without undue delay. The content of such information is always a statement on:
a) scope of processing of personal data,
b) personal data, or categories of personal data subject to such processing, including all available information about their source,
c) the nature of the automated processing in connection with its use for decision-making, if acts or decisions are taken on the basis of such processing which involve an interference with the law and the legitimate interests of the data subject,
d) the personal data users or categories of the personal data users.
If the Customer does not wish to have his personal data registered in the Provider's database, he must notify the Provider.
4. The Customer consents to the processing of the following personal data: name and surname, address, e-mail address, and telephone number. To comply with legal obligations and fulfil the accommodation contract, the Provider also processes the following personal data of the Customer: name and surname, e-mail address, residential address, personal identification number, tax identification number, telephone number, and ID number or other identification document.
5. The Customer is aware that the Provider is entitled to process the Customer´s personal data to fulfil the Accommodation contract, and comply with the Provider's legal obligation, for the purposes of exercising the rights and obligations under the Accommodation contract and fulfilling the legal obligation. If the Customer consents to receiving of marketing information, the Customer also consents to the Provider´s processing of personal data for the purpose of sending marketing, commercial and other information to the Customer. Consent to the processing of personal data according to the previous sentence of this paragraph is not a condition for entering into the Accommodation contract.
6. The Customer acknowledges that he is obliged to provide his correct and truthful personal data.
7. The Provider will not pass the Customer´s personal data on to third parties without the prior consent of the Customer.
8. Personal data will be stored and processed for the duration necessary to fulfil the Accommodation contract and comply with the Provider´s legal obligation, and for an indefinite period for the purpose of Article VII.1. of GTC. Personal data will be processed by the Provider in electronic form in an automated or non-automated manner, or in paper version in a non-automated manner.
9. For all online bookings, the Customer consents to the storage of Cookies on his computer. If the booking can be executed and the Provider's obligations under the Accommodation contract can be fulfilled without the necessity of storing Cookies on the Customer's computer, the Customer may revoke such consent at any time.
These GTC come into force and effect on 28. 4. 2017
Vinařství Fučík, s.r.o. - the Fučík Winery
registered office Purkyňova 74/2, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha 1