You are here Hotel Ryzlink » Cookie info
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
This information is anonymous (e.g. what kind of browser you use and the domain name of your Internet connection provider) and we use it only for the purpose of improving and proper functioning of our website. We do not attempt to identify individual visitors unless they provide their contact information through one of the forms on the website.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. They include, for example, cookies that allow you to log in to secure parts of our website, use a shopping cart or make Internet payments.
- Analytical/performance cookies - They allow us to recognize and count visitors to our website and find out how users navigate the website. This helps us improve the way our site works, for example, so that users can easily find the information they are interested in.
- Functionality cookies - They are used to make the website recognize you when you return to it. This allows us to personalize the content for you and remember your preferences (such as language selection).
- Targeting cookies - These cookies record which pages you have visited and the links you have used. We use this information to personalize the content and advertising on our website so that it better meets your interests. We may also share them with third parties (such as advertising providers) for this purpose.
- Flash cookies - Our website uses Adobe Flash Player to play audio and video content. Flash Player uses Flash Cookies, for example, to store video playback preferences.
OWN AND THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
Whether a cookie is "own" or "third-party" depends on the domain that places it on your device or search engine. "Own" cookies are stored by the web server that the user is currently visiting. Third-party cookies are those that are placed by a different domain than the website visited by the user.
These cookies will remain on your device for the period specified in them. They are activated every time you visit the web server that created the cookie.
These cookies allow website operators to link the user's actions while using the browser. Cookies are created when you open a browser window, and deleted when you close it.
More information about individual cookies and their purpose for which we use them can be found in the following table:
Type of cookies
Which cookies do we use?
Our website contains links to other websites that are controlled by third parties.
BLOCKING OF COOKIES
When accessing our website, cookies were sent to your browser and stored on your device.
In the settings of your browser, you can turn their saving on or off. However, if you refuse to store cookies, it is possible that you will not be able to take full advantage of the functions offered by our website.
The method of deleting cookies differs from browser to browser. You can find specific instructions in the "Help" tab in your browser. More detailed information on cookies management for the most common Internet browsers can be found here:
- Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/cs-cz/kb/278835)
- Firefox (http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored)
- Chrome (http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=cs&answer=95647)
- Opera (http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/)
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042)
- Safari pro iPad a iPhone (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677)
To learn more about cookies, including their management and deletion, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
COOKIES - CONSENT TO USE
We exchange cookies with your Internet browser for full use of the website. Cookies allow websites to be interactive and offer features that you are normally used to.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that your browser stores when communicating with websites to get a personalized response - especially when interacting with the website, such as logging in, adding items to the cart, setting a filter, selecting a language, currency, etc. By cookies, your browser then reminds the websites that you have already visited, and they can recognize and return content that matches your preferences.
CAN I MANAGE COOKIES?
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Technical - Internal system cookies - they are used to detect mobile devices and display the correct version, etc.
- Content - Internal cookies of the system - they are used for logging in, setting filters, selecting the language or currency, pallet dimensions, in order steps, etc.
- Marketing - third-party applications - Google Analytics and Google AW
You can read more about cookies, for example, on the Wiki page cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie